Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

New Review Series!

Subscribe to The Daily Swatch

As my E.L.F. Review Series comes to a close, I'm starting a new series all about eyeshadows that I have recently purchased (from brands other than E.L.F.) and they will begin today and alternate between my last E.L.F. posts and posts about other products.

I'll be reviewing different types of eyeshadows, from singles to trios and larger palettes, cream eyeshadows, baked eyeshadows, marble, matte, pigments and more! They will be from drug store brands, high-end brands and stores on Etsy.

I hope that my reviews of these eyeshadows will encourage you to try different brands and colours or even just to rediscover colours in your collection that you may have forgotten about.
Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment