Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

GOSH Waterproof Eyeshadow and Quo Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil


Next in my Jumbo Eye Pencil Review Series are two brands which can be found at Shopper's Drug Mart in Canada.

GOSH and Quo are brands that I have reviewed before, and I purchased these on clearance for $2-4 each. I believe the GOSH pencils are still available, which the Quo ones may be discontinued.

Colours (left to right): Love That Moss!, Love That Copper!, Amber, Crystal, Peridot

Swatches (left to right): Love That Moss!, Love That Copper!, Peridot, Amber, Crystal
I've been using the GOSH Waterproof Eyeshadows for a while, and though they aren't truly waterproof, they do hold up well throughout the day. The texture is very creamy and they are very richly pigmented. Regularly, they are $15 each, so at $4, I got a good deal!

Shopper's Drug Mart currently has many GOSH products at $7 each and you can find them wherever the clearance items are kept.

The next brand is Quo which is one of my favourite brands at Shopper's Drug Mart. Again, I purchased these on clearance, so I don't think they are sold anymore, but you may find some on clearance at your local Shopper's.

You can see from the swatches above that they are basically just a glitter cream eyeshadow. I don't really like glitter eyeshadows (especially if the base is clear, like with these). However, I think it's cool that it comes in pencil form and you don't need some sort of cosmetic glitter glue for it to adhere to your eye, or anywhere else on your body.

Of the three colours I purchased, I like Amber the most because although it does have glitter, its cream base is the same colour as the glitter. This is just my preference.

I would recommend the GOSH eyeshadows, but not the Quo ones!

Summary: 

Product: GOSH Waterproof Eyeshadows/Quo Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils
Price: $15 (or cheaper if on sale) / Discontinued
Grade: A  /  D
Subscribe in a reader
Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment