Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Review Series: Christmas Gift Ideas!

Subscribe to The Daily Swatch

As Christmas quickly approaches, I thought I would start a review series on Christmas gift ideas. I'm going to review makeup sets, palettes and other gifts in order to help you choose what you'd like to give your friends and family as presents. These gift ideas could work for birthdays, too! I'll focus on quality and affordability, as well as availability in store and online for those of you that live in areas that may not have larger stores (such as Sephora, WalMart, Bath and Body Works, etc). To start off, here are some reviews I have done on makeup sets and palettes, as well as articles I have written about gift ideas:

Make Your Own Pigment Palette



Quo Smokey Eye Shadow Palette - Shopper's Drug Mart (Canada)



Performance Color's ColorPots


Gift Ideas on HubPages





Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment