Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

Joe Fresh Cream Eyeshadows


I'm not sure if these are new, but I recently discovered these at Superstore (large grocery store chain in Canada). Joe Fresh is a Canadian company which makes many types of products (clothing, makeup, etc) and is sold at Loblaws stores. They are $6 each and there are approximately 10 colours. They are all neutral colours (and most looked the same) and as there weren't any testers, I picked out two that looked a lot different from each other.

Medallion, Cactus

$6 each

Medallion, Cactus

Medallion, Cactus (without flash)

Medallion, Cactus (with flash)

They are very pigmented, but I haven't had a chance to use them much. I will write another post with my thoughts after I've tried them out! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those eye shadows are very pigmented! Can't wait to see what makeup look you create with them <3

    ReplyDelete