Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More Maybelline Color Tattoo Colours

The Real Canadian Superstore (which is a large grocery store) was selling the New Maybelline Color Tattoos for $7.99 each and there was also a coupon for $3 off the purchase of two Maybelline products (which even without the coupon is much cheaper than $9.99 each at Shoppers Drug Mart). I purchased one from Shoppers and the other two from Superstore.

For pictures and swatches of all ten Color Tattoos, click here.


With Flash

Without Flash

Tough as Taupe, Fierce & Tangy, Audacious Asphalt (with flash)

Tough as Taupe, Fierce & Tangy, Audacious Asphalt (without flash)


These are great! They are pigmented and are really easy to blend. A little goes a long way and they don't crease when used over a primer! That's definitely the best part because that means they are comparable to MAC Paint Pots. I've been wearing my other colours for the past few days and haven't had any problems with creasing. I've worn them alone over a primer, and I've worn them under eyeshadow and they didn't crease at all!

I definitely recommend these as they are much cheaper than MAC Paint Pots. There are 10 colours in total right now and have been released at most stores where Maybelline products are sold in Canada. They should be released in the US soon.

Summary:
Product: Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadows
Price: $7.99-$9.99 CDN (Shoppers Drug Mart, Superstore, etc)
Grade: A

4 comments:

  1. Those look really nice! Can't wait til they come to the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the taupe the other day and really like it (despite my initial worries that it would make me look bruised!). Think I'll try one of the frosted gold or bronze shades next...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same concern about the Taupe one, but it does end up looking nice :)

    ReplyDelete