Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

GOSH Eye Shadow Collection: Holiday 2011 (on sale!)

I spotted this Eye Shadow Collection from GOSH at Shoppers Drug Mart for $9. It was on sale and left over from the Holiday 2011 sets. They also had a lip gloss set and a nail polish set. These might still be available at your local Shoppers Drug Mart if you're interested.



01


02


03



04

05


This is what the back of each eyeshadow looks like.

Swatches (left to right): 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 (with flash)

Swatches (left to right): 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 (without flash)

I think this was a good deal considering GOSH is a more expensive drugstore brand.

Since there are probably only a few of these sets left at Shoppers Drug Marts, I thought I would review these to give you an idea of what GOSH Holiday and Value Sets are like.

The quality of these eyeshadows is similar to the GOSH 22 Colour Palette which I reviewed a while ago.

They are soft and blendable, but not intensely pigmented. Though this is usually seen as a bad thing, it can be beneficial if you like wearing only a hint of colour.

Sets like these are great because each piece is cheaper than if you bought something similar on its own. This makes it great to split with a friend, or give them to your friends as gifts. After this review, I plan on sharing these with others :)

I hope GOSH comes out with something similar to this for the next holiday season, but I hope that the colours are more vibrant and unique!


2 comments:

  1. I really like Gosh, the only thing is, I cant find a full collection anywhere near me, it's just those standard things, and that annoys me! It sucks to be a makeup person in Norway where where the where the selection is limited and the prices are sky high!

    ***********
    Feel free to leave a comment on my blog http://xcatbeauty.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete