Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

L'Oreal H.i.P Studio Secrets Professional Metallic Shadow Duo

I purchased this in the US for about $5. The metallic colours haven't been released in Canada yet, but the regular ones have been out for a while.

This one is called Charged.

Charged

Charged (without flash)

Charged (with flash)

Beneath the eyeshadow is a compartment with a sponge tip applicator

Swatches (with flash)

Swatches (without flash)

I love this duo! I tried some of the other H.i.P eyeshadows (can't remember the type, but it was satin finish) and I didn't really like it, but I do like this metallic one.

Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but the swatches were a bit difficult to take off my arm, so I think this is a good sign longevity-wise!


Available on Amazon:

1 comment: