Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Singles

These are another product that aren't available in Canada (as far as I know) and so I purchased them in the US for a few dollars each.

Though Maybelline Single Eyeshadows are available in Canada, the Stylish Smokes line isn't (or at least I haven't been able to find them where I live).

I bought Antique Jade and Cinnamon Spice.

Top: Antique Jade
Bottom: Cinnamon Spice

Cinnamon Spice, Antique Jade

Cinnamon Spice, Antique Jade

Cinnamon Spice, Antique Jade (with flash)

Cinnamon Spice, Antique Jade (without flash)

I think these are really great for the price! Although they're not intensely pigmented, they apply nicely and have no fall out. I wouldn't say that they're creamy, but they're not chalky either. They're nice to use if you want some colour, but not too opaque.

They need to be worn over a primer, as many eyeshadows do, but they will last about 5-6 hours before creasing (at least in my experience).

I'll definitely purchase more the next time I go to the US as the price is very good ($2-3) and it's a good product!

Pigmentation: 4/5
Packaging: 4/5
Staying Power: 3/5
Price: $2-3 US
Availability: WalMart US
Dupes:

Available on Amazon:

2 comments:

  1. The green looks gorgeous! Could be a great combo on the eye with brown as well :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I will check out Cinnamon Spice in person. I live in the WEst Coast and found Stylish Smokes at Zellers. Easiest palette to use and have actually hit pan so will buy another. I like their old packaging better tho.

    ReplyDelete