Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro

This is one of the first Milani products I have ever tried. Milani's selection in Canada is minimal which is why I waited to purchase this when I went to the US rather than order it online. I bought this for ~$6 at Meijer.

Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro


Brush and mirror located in the bottom

With flash

With flash

Without flash
 You'll notice that the gold veining goes through half of the blush while the other half is a solid peachy-pink colour. I'm not sure if the pattern is the same for every single blush, but in this case, I like how it is split in half because the gold significantly changes the colour of the peachy-pink.

Left to right: solid peachy-pink section, gold veining, both (with flash)

Left to right: solid peachy-pink section, gold veining, both (without flash)

This is a very pigmented blush and gives a great natural colour when used sparingly. Using a bit more can create a deeper colour. The gold veining provides a bit of shimmer and tapping your brush into that section specifically can give you a bit of a highlight.

Baked blushes are often very shimmery, and Rose D'Oro is no exception! Keep this in mind if you are purchasing this blush online.

I wish I could find more Milani products in Canada! I've seen them at grocery stores but they rarely put more products in stock.

Summary
Product: Milani's Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro
Price: ~$6 (Meijer)
Grade: B+ (it's a bit too shimmery, but I like using it lightly)

Available on Amazon:

4 comments:

  1. This looks really pretty. I can't find a good selection of milani in Canada either. I usually buy milani cosmetics from beautyjoint.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool how the mirror and brush are in the bottom. How very handy. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blush <3 It looks really pretty! I find my milani products at Lawton's drug, you might want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blush looks lovely! I have trouble finding milani in Canada too. Beautiful blog, keep up the amazing work!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete