Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lancôme Promotion at Sears

Click here for a review and swatches of the products included in this promotion.

[credit]
I took part in this promotion at Sears Canada today. I normally don't shop at Sears, but I thought this promotion was worth going in! All you have to do is spend $34 (or more) and then you get everything in the photo above. Instead of the red-copper lipstick and neutral palette, you can get a pink lipstick and blue palette instead. I ended up spending $44, and with this gift included, I think it was worth it! It's great for trying some of their products, and sharing with your friends :) This ends on February 20th if you're interested.

5 comments:

  1. Can I ask what product you purchased for the 44 dollars...I'm very interested...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got two single eyeshadows, one of which I purchased for my sister.

      Delete
  2. Will you review the one you bought for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and I plan on reviewing the items in the gift set as well :) Likely in the next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that Sugared Maple and have tried the Bi-Facil. I love the texture of the lipstick but the colour is meh on my skintone (NC25-30). Love the Bi-Facil. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete