Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

More L'Oreal Paris La Couleur Infallible Eyeshadow Colours

This is an update to my previous post on the L'Oreal Paris La Couleur Infallible Eyeshadows.

Normally, these are sold for around $10, but I found these on sale for $6.99 each at Shoppers Drug Mart. The colours Purple Obsession and Goldmine (limited edition) were the ones I purchased.



Purple Obsession, Goldmine (without flash)

Purple Obsession, Goldmine (with flash)

Swatches: Purple Obsession, Goldmine (with flash)

Swatches: Purple Obsession, Goldmine (without flash)
For more information on these eyeshadows, check out my previous post by clicking here.

Thanks for reading!

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows Available on Amazon:

2 comments:

  1. I have never really thought about these, but I really wanted to try them once. Think I'm gonna go to the store and buy some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very nice combo !
    Thanks for swatching!
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete