Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Joe Fresh Blush in Plum

I'm slowly starting to further explore Joe Fresh makeup products.

This brand can be found in large grocery stores in Canada and in addition to their makeup line, they also have a clothing line.

I bought this blush for $5. They are $6 in stores, but sometimes they have a $1 coupon at Superstore.

Joe Fresh Blush in Plum, 7g

It's more pink and purple toned in real life.

Blended out on the left, swatched on the right.
(bright lighting)

Blended out on the left, swatched on the right.
(normal lighting)
I find this to be a very pigmented blush, which isn't always ideal. Because of this, I tend to use it very lightly so as to get a hint of colour rather than a blotch of colour. It has some shimmer in it and it is a traditional 'berry' colour. I think I'll end up getting something more peachy in colour as it seems to suit me best, but overall, this blush applies and blends well and isn't too shimmery.

I know that Joe Fresh has expanded into the US, but I'm not sure if it's available anywhere else.

I definitely recommend their products because I've had great luck with them so far, and the prices are extremely reasonable.


Pigmentation: 4/5
Packaging: 4/5
Staying Power: 4/5
Price: $6
Availability: Superstore (Canada), www.joe.ca

The Daily Swatch on Twitter | Tumblr | HelloCotton | BlogLovin | Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment