Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

L'Oreal La Couleur Infallible Eyeshadow: Matte Finish

Another Infallible Eyeshadow post!

This is my third post on these eyeshadows. I've reviewed the original (shimmery) ones and also posted swatches of a couple other colours as well which you can view here and here.

I saw these for sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for $12.99 each. Quite expensive, but considering my great experience with these in the past, I figured it would be worth it to try the new matte versions.

I wish there were testers available because if I had the option of trying these out beforehand, I probably wouldn't have purchased them.


Enigmatic Purple


Smoky Green

Enigmatic Purple, Smoky Green

There was also a black one available and looking back, it's the one I would have purchased.

These aren't a true matte finish eyeshadow in my opinion. Although they aren't shimmery, they aren't completely matte either. I'd say they're more of a matte-satin finish as they have a bit of a sheen to them.

I don't dislike these, but I don't think they're amazing either (like the shimmery versions). Of the two, I like the green the most (which is just personal preference).

They wear well, but I don't love them as much as the shimmery ones.

I would only recommend these if you tend to use matte colours more than shimmery.

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows Available on Amazon:


The Daily Swatch on Twitter | Tumblr | HelloCotton | BlogLovin | Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I have a few of these - all of them in the shimmery finish, except for 1 matte colour (off white) and I agree, I much prefer the shimmery ones to the matte finish. I saw these new colours in a special display without any testers either, so your post is really helpful! The purple colour appealed to me because of its darker tone, but I think I will pass for now.

    ReplyDelete