Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring Picks - Etsy

Spring Picks
on Etsy

Etsy is a network of artists and creators who sell their work online.
The following are items I have found on Etsy that I feel are appropriate for Spring.
If you're looking for handmade jewellery or makeup products, Etsy is a great place to start looking!
I was not sent any of these products for review, but I would consider purchasing them. 

Mineral Blush in Sweet Cheeks from WillowTreeMinerals $10.95





Raw Agate Necklace from CuriousCreaturesShop $45

Mineral Highlighter in Sheer Pink from WillowTreeMinerals $9.95

Branch and Bird Necklace from RoseandRaven $27.50
Rainbow Friendship Bracelet Set from QuietMischief $11
Turquoise Teal Navy Corduroy Ruffle Wristlet from HandmadeFun $16
Mineral Eyeshadows (5) from KeyBotanicals $22.65

Grey Cotton Twill Mini Ruffle Bag from TippyThai $39
*I have this bag and I love it!

Custom Sand Imprint Flip Flops from FlipSideFlipFlops $19.95

Makeup Brush Roll from HomeCharm $24

Makeup Palette from AnotherSoul $12.99

Birds Linen Pillow Cover from SukanArt $55.50



The Daily Swatch on Twitter | Tumblr | HelloCotton | BlogLovin | Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I love etsy! And you picked out so many wonderful things! I think I am in love with the purple loose powder shadows. they are so vivid and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Spring is my favorite season! I just love the colors. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loooove the necklaces, great finds :)

    Thanks for including the Pink Stubby Beeswax Candle <3

    -paoling / KOKOCANDLES

    ReplyDelete