Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Maybelline Palette in Sunbaked Neutrals

I love this! I found it at Walmart in the US for about $6. The colours in this palette are ones that I tend to use on a regular basis and it comes in a variety of finishes (matte, shimmer, pearl).

I think this palette is great for travel because it's small and contains 8 neutral but very different eyeshadows. 





Swatches of the top row of the palette

Swatches of the bottom row
These eyeshadow wear very well. The lighter shades are more sheer (which is great for highlighting) while the darker shades are more pigmented, which is great for definition.

This palette is a dupe for countless high-end colours, a list of which I can put together if anyone would like (a list of palettes and high-end dupes in general is something I'm thinking of doing soon).

Right now, I can say that the dark green shade in the lower right corner is a close dupe for Lancome's Designer, while the palette overall is similar to Kat Von D's Palette in Ludwig and Wet n Wild's Comfort Zone.

For about $6, you can't go wrong with this palette.

The Daily Swatch on Twitter | Tumblr | HelloCotton | BlogLovin | Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. I really like the gold and coppery colors.

    I also want to tell you that I awarded you with the Kreativ Blog Award: http://channelhmc.blogspot.com/2012/04/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really nice ... will you do a look with this?

    please follow : ldmatson.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete