Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Milani Baked Blush in Corallina


I went to the US a while ago and got another Baked Blush from Milani at Meijer for $6.99.

I've been seeing coral and tangerine colours everywhere lately so I thought this blush colour was right on trend.
Corallina



Frosty white, orange, red and pink veining

The frosty white/silver sparkle shines through the coral

The sparkle shows up nicely in natural lighting
Corallina is very bright and intimidating, but can be toned down by applying it lightly and blending well.

I'd like to see this colour with a warm sparkle rather than a silvery/white sparkle, but that's my personal preference. If you're looking for a blush colour that's on trend and can be built up or toned down, Corallina is for you!

The Daily Swatch on Twitter | Tumblr | HelloCotton | BlogLovin | Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. I stop and look at the milani section all the time, but I never actually get anything other than the black eyeliner. I was looking at the bronzers earlier today.

    ReplyDelete