Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Essence Single Eyeshadows

This is an update to a post I've done on Essence.

These are $2.49 at Shoppers Drug Mart and come in a variety of colours.

L-R: Shrimp Me Up (shimmer), Back to Khaki (metallic effect)

Shrimp Me Up

Back to Khaki
Though Shrimp Me Up is considered a shimmery eyeshadow, I'd label it as more of a satin finish. Back to Khaki seems more shimmery than metallic to me, though on camera, it appears metallic.

Back to Khaki, Shrimp Me Up

Back to Khaki, Shrimp Me Up

Essence products are good quality for the price, so I definitely recommend checking it out at Shoppers Drug Mart!

The Daily Swatch on Twitter | Tumblr | HelloCotton | BlogLovin | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried any of the essence products... might have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried essence products, I always pass them at ulta but never actually stopped and picked one up. I think I might have to test one out now!

    Boston Princess

    ReplyDelete