Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Real Colors Eye Baked Trio Shadow

Real Colors Eye Baked Trio Shadow in Bogus
$8 at Sally Beauty




Applied dry

Applied wet (wet brush with water and swirl in eyeshadow)

I like the colours in this trio, but the quality is just average. I prefer the Femme Couture Baked Duos (also from Sally Beauty) because they apply nicely when dry. I don't really like using baked eyeshadows wet, so nice pigmentation while dry is important to me.

This trio applies nicely when dry, but not as richly as I'd like. I probably won't purchase another trio from this brand, and will stick to the Femme Couture Baked Duos.

The Daily Swatch on Twitter | Tumblr | HelloCotton | BlogLovin | Pinterest




1 comment:

  1. These are really pretty, I especially like the wet swatches.

    Boston Princess

    ReplyDelete