Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors

L-R: Coral-Line, Cherry Picking, In the Flesh

At roughly $2.85 CAD, these are a steal. I got these at WalMart on a whim as I wanted to try bright lip colours, but didn't want to spend a lot of money in case it didn't work out. I chose a bright berry red, a coral and a dusty rose colour.

965 Cherry Picking, 912 In the Flesh, 909 Coral-Line

965 Cherry Picking, 912 In the Flesh, 909 Coral-Line

These are matte lipsticks that are soft and rich in colour. I can't believe they were under $3 each and I think I'll get some more. However, I discovered that I'm not really into bright colours as In the Flesh is my favourite of the three. Using the other two lightly gives a hint of colour, which I like.

As they are matte finish, they can be drying, and so applying a thin layer of lip balm before can help keep your lips moisturized.

Cherry Picking, In the Flesh, Coral-Line

Cherry Picking, In the Flesh, Coral-Line

If you're looking for inexpensive lip colours with a wide range of shades, give Wet n Wild a try. If you don't have access to Wet n Wild products, a good dupe for these are the E.L.F. Studio Matte Lip Colors which are $3 each and available online.

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors Available on Amazon:


The Daily Swatch on Twitter | Tumblr | HelloCotton | BlogLovin | Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful swatches, perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry Picking is so pretty! I have a few of these and love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a really pink one, It reminds me of Nicki Minaj, but they arent so bad for being inexpensive.

    www.iampiscesw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete