Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lancaster Sunlight Palette in Natural

This is my second post on this product. Click here to read about the Lancaster Palette in Sunny.

I found this at Shoppers Drug Mart on Sale for $21. It was marked down from $35. Only select Shoppers stores carry the Lancaster brand and from the ones I've been to, there are still a few of these left.


Lancaster says that this palette can be used on the eyes, lips and cheeks. 


The colours in this palette are much lighter than the ones found in Sunny. I like using this as a highlighter.

The top swatch is of the middle colour while the ones below it are the top two and bottom two colours.


You can see that these are very very pigmented and also very blendable (see photo below). You can achieve a dramatic or subtle highlight with this product as a result.

All colours blended together.


I think $21 is a much more reasonable price for this product, though the quality is good enough that I think it's worth it even at full price. However, I would definitely recommend using your Optimum points (if you have them) to purchase this just because it is a bit on the expensive side. 

Blended out, this kind of reminds me of MAC's Soft and Gentle, so this could be a dupe. However, this is more finely milled (which means less fall out and less of a glittery appearance).

I prefer using each colour separately depending on what other colours I'm using that day.

Have you tried products from Lancaster before? What do you think of this brand?

The Daily Swatch on Twitter | Tumblr | HelloCotton | BlogLovin | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment