Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Quad in Bronzed Beauty

Sonia Kashuk Eyeshadow Quad in 50 Bronzed Beauty$13.69 at Target
Every time I go across the border and visit Target,  I contemplate purchasing this quad. Three of the colours aren't unique at all and can be found in many many other quads and sets. However, the bottom right colour always caught my eye because it's something I've never seen before in an eyeshadow. I finally bought it a few weeks ago for $13.69.


This is my first product from the Sonia Kashuk brand!


You can see in this photo the uniqueness of the bottom right colour. It's very shimmery and gold and I was curious as to how it would apply on the skin.

All the colours in this quad are soft, smooth and pigmented. The last one (which is the 'bottom right' colour I've been talking about) is less pigmented but way more sparkly and shimmery.



Though the last colour looks gold in the pan, it comes off as more of a silver. Though the shimmery part of it is a light gold colour, the sparkle is silver which is what catches the light and gives it the silvery effect.

I really like the gold and dark brown colours in this quad. They have a bit of a metallic finish and are great colours for summer and fall. I've worn these colours several times since I purchased this quad and I really like it!

Though the colours are ones you can find in almost any brand, the quality of Sonia Kashuk eyeshadows (in my opinion) are better than low end brands. This quad is a bit more expensive than drug store quads sell for but I think it's worth it if you're in search of a good quality quad like this.

When Target comes in Canada next year, I really hope they'll carry this brand!

Have you tried any Sonia Kashuk products? Which ones are your favourite?

The Daily Swatch on Twitter | Tumblr | HelloCotton | BlogLovin | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment