Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wet n Wild Single Eyeshadow in Trashed

Wet n Wild Single Eyeshadow in Trashed
About $2 at Meijer, Walmart, etc (US)

This is a very rich, dark black with tons of silver sparkle.

Its intensity and richness will surprise you, even though WnW has been continually improving its products.


I love it!

The added sparkle contributes to the resulting fall out when you apply this eyeshadow, but tapping the brush off before applying can reduce the fall out. Because this is such a richly pigmented black, take care when using it because it can get kind of messy!

I like using this either as an eyeliner or to set gel/cream eyeliner. It works wonderfully and can transform any eyeliner!

What's your favourite WnW eyeshadow?

I'm not sure if this is available in Canada or internationally, but you can purchase it on Amazon!



The Daily Swatch on Twitter | Tumblr | HelloCotton | BlogLovin | Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! This is such a pigmented color!!
    BTW Love your blog! Let's follow eachother???! blog.andrealamo.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my God. The glitter actually shows up on your skin! This is sensational! I have tried sooo many black glitter eyeshadows and the glitter always vanishes as soon as I apply it to my eye :( Or leaves hardcore fallout all over my face... (Yes, I'm talking to you, Sleek!) I need this! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete