Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

Maybelline Color Sensation The Porcelains Lipstick

I found these at Meijer in the US for around $6.99 each.
The packaging is frosty and has a rubbery feeling to it.



Afternoon Tea

Flawless Fuchsia

Afternoon Tea, Flawless Fuchsia
(without flash)

Afternoon Tea, Flawless Fuchsia
(with flash)
These are matte finish and have a pleasant vanilla-ish scent to them. In certain lights, they have a tiny bit of shine/gloss, but for the most part, they are matte. Afternoon Tea is quite natural on the lips if you have darker lips to being with.

They're not opaque after applying one layer, so these are good if you want just a hint of colour, but they can be built up to be opaque.

I'd say these are of average quality. They can be a bit drying, so I'd recommend applying a primer/lip balm a few minutes beforehand.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! These look pretty nice, and I really like the packaging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the light pink color!
    I tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog :)
    http://itsmylifegogetyourown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can i buy these, do you have a link?

    ReplyDelete