Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tag!

It's been awhile since I've posted a blog on here partially because of my home renovation and partially because I've started a small business. However, I hope to get back to reviewing new products soon! In the meantime, here's a 'tag' that I've found!


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
   Naturally straight.

2. What is your natural hair colour?
    Dark brown almost black.

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
  I used to colour my hair frequently. It started in high school when I would streak it with copper or red (streaks were cool back then!) and then towards the end of high school, I used to colour it bright colours (pink and purple were my favourite). I then switched to colouring it blue/black and then I started using henna from LUSH. Finally I just gave up. It definitely wasn't a good habit and I don't recommend it, but having many different hair colours sure made for a lot of interesting photos :)

4. How often do you wash your hair?
    Every day. I knowwww it's bad, but my hair gets oily very quickly. I use all-nautral (as advertised, anyway) shampoos and conditioners and I deep condition frequently.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
    I change it on occasion.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own! 

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
    Once a week or whenever they start to chip badly.

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
    Just in the summer but I sometimes do them in the winter.

9.  How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
Lately, less than 10 minutes.

10. What do you do first, face or eyes?
Face.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you  need when you need it?
      I used to collect it but it's quite an expensive habit!

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
     Usually only for special occasions.


13. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
      Nope.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family?
      Sometimes.

 15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
       Not normally!

 16. How many high end products do you have?
       About 15% of my collection is high end. 

 17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
     I havent been using many brushes lately, but the ones I do use I wash about every 2 days.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I've been working on my house a lot (painting, moving furniture, small repairs) so I havent really been going out much. Usually I choose my clothes seconds before I put them on. When I plan the night ahead, I wake up hating what I've chosen!

19. How often do you change your handbag?
    Every season.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I love sleeping in and staying up late!

21. How often or when do you work out?
   Working out is something my sister and I do for fun or when we're bored. Once a month I would say :P

22. Left-handed or right-handed?
      Right handed.

23. How tall are you?
     5'0 :(

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
     I'm less than conversational in French (meaning I can get understand when someone speaks to me, but it's more difficult to respond)

25. How many pets do you have?
     I have three cats :)

 26. How often are you on blogger?
     Almost every day. I have 3 blogs and might start a 4th.

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
      yup!

 28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
      I don't have a literal 'list of products' but I remember ones I'd like to try.

 29.  How did you come up with your blog name?
       I was thinking about newspapers, lol.

 30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
       Canon Rebel T3

 31. How often do you clean your house?
      Every day!

32. What is your favourite colour?
      White. Which is all the colours of the rainbow! :)

33. Do you swear?
     Not usually.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
   Working on my business, cleaning and going to the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment