Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Sugarpill's Pressed Eyeshadow

I ordered this Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow from The Makeup Geek Store for $11.99 USD. 

Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Poison Plum





I've heard so many great things about Sugarpill, but for some reason, the one I got was not very pigmented at all. The swatch below took a bit of work to build up the colour.

Perhaps I got one from a bad batch, but I wasn't very impressed with this particular eyeshadow.

Left to right: Poison Plum on its own, Poison Plum over a primer

I don't think it would be fair to give this eyeshadow a grade since I've only tried this one colour and it may have come from a bad batch. However, I will say that it is very matte and if it were a little softer, it would be amazing! I plan on purchasing another colour, plus some samples of their pigments and hopefully I'll be able to see what all the hype has been about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment