Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

E.L.F.'s Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder

Subscribe to The Daily Swatch
I've already reviewed E.L.F.'s Studio Blushes and Bronzers, and today I'll be reviewing a combination of the two. This is their Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder. It comes with one blush and one matte-finish bronzer (with a tiny amount of shimmer, but it is subtle and barely noticeable). This, like everything else in the Studio Line, is just $3.

The packaging is exactly the same as the E.L.F. Studio Bronzers, but this one has two separate pans rather than one big one.


It only comes with one shade, so I assume it's meant to be "one shade fits all", which I could see being the case for medium skin tones but I think it may be too dark for fair skin, and too light for dark skin. I have medium/tan skin so it works well on me.

Colours (left to right): Blushed, Bronzed

Overall, I think this product is good if you are simplistic and like only have one or a few colours of each product, and certainly good if you like collecting. I like that the bronzer is basically matte as too much shimmer can be distracting.

I think this product could benefit from having a variety of colours, perhaps tailored to suit those with different skin tones or just for those who like different colours.

I like the fact that they are in two pans so the colours won't cross over and also because two products are located in one container.

Summary:

Product: E.L.F.'s Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
Price: $3 (www.eyeslipsface.com)
Grade: B

Subscribe in a reader
Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment