Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2011

New Lip Products Available in Canada! L'Oreal Balm, Maybelline Baby Lips

Sorry I haven't been posting as often these past few days, but new posts are on the way! For now, take a look at these new lip products that became available in Canada as of late:

L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Tender Mauve
~$10 at WalMart
Similar to a Revlon Lip Butter in that it is moisturizing and slightly pigmented

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm
~$3.75 at WalMart
Scented lip balm that has a unique feel (non-greasy, non-sticky) and some have a slight tint.

So far, I'm really liking the Baby Lips lip balms and I'm undecided about the L'Oreal Balm because I'm using my Revlon Lip Butter more.

Swatches and full review coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. The colours on those lip blams are so eye-catching. It makes me want to smell them haha! :)x

    ReplyDelete