Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Revlon Custom Eyes: 020 Naturally Glamorous

I put off purchasing this until it came on sale because $10 is too much for a palette like this (in my opinion). Although the pigmentation is nice, I just don't think it's worth the money because they aren't amazing, but they're better than average. I like the pattern that's been stamped into the eyeshadows, but of course, those will wear off after a few uses.

Revlon Custom Eyes in 020 Naturally Glamorous



These palettes open from the side, rather than the bottom.

Without flash

With flash

With flash

Without flash

I think these eyeshadows are pretty good and certainly better than average, but for the price, I was expecting a bit more. They are all slightly shimmery and blend well and I may consider buying another one if they ever go on sale again.

Pigmentation: 4/5
Packaging: 3/5
Staying Power: 4/5
Price: $10 CAD
Availability: WalMart, Shoppers Drug Mart
Repurchase: Maybe
Dupes:

Available on Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment