Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Essence Sun Club Glamour to Go Eyeshadow in Long Beach

Essence Sun Club Glamour to Go Eyeshadow in Long Beach
~$4 at Shoppers Drug Mart






These eyeshadows (especially the darker ones) are chalky and have a lot of fall out. The pigmentation is all right, and they're not impossible to work with. 

I use a primer and a cream base under these and they end up looking pretty nice. 

I recommend getting the Essence Single Eyeshadows because they're better quality and easier to work with. 

The Daily Swatch on Twitter | Tumblr | HelloCotton | BlogLovin | Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Great natural colors, good pigmented! You made nice pictures of it! I like your style of blogging :) Ps. From now on I follow you with bloglovin’, would you like to follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a lot of fall out but still looking nice!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know that the singles are better, I was so close to pick this one up. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete