Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Brow Tones by Coastal Scents

First off, I want to say that I love Coastal Scents' new layout! It's fresh and user-friendly and a great change from the one they had before.

A few months ago, I purchased their Brow Tones Palette for about $7. It contains four colours that will more or less suit every hair/brow colour.



You can see from the above picture that I've hit pan on the third shade! It is the perfect colour for my eyebrows. My hair is dark brown/black and so the dark brown shade is best for me. The reason why it comes with four colours is because you can mix two or more colours together to create a custom shade that best suits your hair colour/preference. Also, this is great if you're someone who likes to change hair colours! It came with a dual-ended applicator brush, but I've misplaced it. I just use an angled brush to apply the powder to my eyebrows and then I set it with a clear brow gel.

I use this product on my eyebrows 99% of the time and I love it! It wears for a very long time, and if you don't need/want to use all of the shades, you can use them as eyeshadows or bronzers! It also comes with a mirror and is perfect for travelling. I definitely recommend this product.

Summary:

Product: Coastal Scents' Brow Tones Palette
Price: $7 (www.coastalscents.com)
Grade: A


No comments:

Post a Comment