Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

E.L.F.'s Cream Eyeliner

Subscribe to The Daily Swatch
These Cream Eyeliners are from E.L.F.'s Studio Line and I purchased them for $3 each on E.L.F.'s website.


I purchased them in the following colours:

Colours (left to right): Coffee, Golden, Teal Tease, Gunmetal, Midnight
I really like the pigmentation and texture of Coffee and Midnight because they are matte and opaque, but the three in the middle (Golden, Teal Tease and Midnight) have shimmer and it makes them less opaque. This makes them a little difficult to work with when using them as a liner, but if you want something a little more subtle, they are great to use.

Teal Tease is a colour that I would more likely use as a base rather than a liner, because that is my preference. I mention it only because it is important to know that just because it is labelled as an eyeliner, that doesn't mean you can't use it for other purposes.

These dry and become slightly smudge-proof making them long-wearing and great to use in the summer.

As always, I am impressed with E.L.F.'s Studio Line and their affordability! I recommend these eyeliners if you're looking for something affordable and functional.

Summary:

Product: E.L.F.'s Cream Eyeliner
Price: $3 (www.eyeslipsface.com)
Grade: B+


Subscribe in a reader
Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment