Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dupe for Too Faced's Natural Eyeshadow Collection

I found this palette at Winner's and at first glance, I thought it was the Too Faced Natural Eyeshadow Collection but as I looked closer, I discovered that it was a product from another brand, but was obviously trying to mimic the product from Too Faced.

It was only $6.99 for this dupe.

It is from a company called Almar Sales.

Even the inside is similar to the Too Faced palette!

Rather than give the colours individual names, Almar Sales has broken them up into trios.

Colours (left to right): Innocent Trio, Instinctive Trio, Excited Trio
Most of these eyeshadows are very good quality. They are soft and blend easily and have great pigmentation and colour payoff. However, the matte shades (last two in the Instinctive Trio) are not the greatest. It took a bit of work to get them to be dark enough to show up on camera.

There is also a small drawer that comes out of the palette and it holds two brushes, but the brushes were terrible and I threw them away before I could photograph them.

I think this is a great dupe! I have some Too Faced eyeshadows and the ones from this palette are almost as good as the Too Faced ones.

After purchasing this, I don't think I'll be buying the Too Faced one.

I also think this is a great alternative to the Naked Palette from Urban Decay.

Summary
Product: Natural Look Shadow Collection from Almar Sales Company
Price: $6.99 at Winner's
Grade: B

2 comments: