Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar

$9.25 at BeautyJoint.com




The finish of this product isn't shimmery at all. It has a bit of a satin finish so it can catch the light, but not reflect too much. 

It definitely has some peachy and pink undertones and applies nicely to the skin. The effect is subtle, but noticeable. 

I'd read some reviews of this product before buying it and most reviews were saying that this product wasn't very good or worth the money. I've only had good experiences with Milani products so I thought I'd give it a try anyways and it turned out to be a nice product.

I think most were expecting this to be more 'illuminating' than it actually is. Perhaps they were expecting more shimmer or more sheen, but I think that the slight satin finish that this has is enough glow (especially if you have oily skin).

I like that there are sections of different colours because if you wanted to use one colour as a brow highlight, you could definitely do so.

This could also be used as a blush.

The packaging is durable and simple, making it great for travel and storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment