Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pink Favourites

I thought it would be fun to search through what I have and select my favourites from each colour family. Here are my pink favourites!


Products Featured (left to right, top to bottom):

Skin 79's Super + BB Cream
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural
Coastal Scents Hot Pot (Hot Pink)
NYX Round Lip Gloss in Real Nude
Calgon Body Mist in Marshmallow
Claire's Body Art Crayon (Hot Pink)
Hello Kitty Single Eyeshadow Key Chain + Charm
Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
Dual-ended Eyeshadow Brush by Joe
Starburst Lipsmacker in Strawberry Watermelon
NYX Glitter Cream Palette in Pretty in Pink
Beauty Blender
Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Terrier
Rimmel Glam'Eyes HD Eyeshadow Quad in English Rose
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine
Covergirl LashBlast Luxe Mascara
Hot Pink Nail Polish from Hot Topic
Quo Eyeshadow Brush (which I painted using Orly's Ingenue Nail Polish)

Do you have any favourite pink products? If so, which ones? My absolute favourite would be the Marshmallow Body Mist by Calgon. I've been wearing it since my first year of University and I always get asked about it!

Coming soon: Green Favourites!

2 comments:

  1. i really want to try the NYX palette!

    Check out my Body Shop - Chocomaina giveaway!
    http://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-body-shop-chocomania-collection-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you swatched any of the nyx glitter cream palettes?
    I would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete